Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Cookie failure today... so anyways lol....



So I tried to go back and make some cookies today... after two batches of dough that came out like whipped butter and unusable for using cookie cutters on, I make some royal icing and decided to try again later on.. But I also found a fun recipe I remember making when I was a kid that is fun just for a rainy day treat :D

Dessert Sand Cups ( I remember originally making these from the recipe off a box of Dixie cups with Disney's Aladdin on them)

Ingredients:
  1.  2 pkg. (3.4 oz each) Jell-O vanilla instant pudding
  2. 1 qt. (4 cups) cold milk
  3. 32 vanilla wafers, finely crushed
  4. 6-7 ounce paper drinking cups
How to Make:
  • Beat together pudding mixes and cold milk with a whisk for 2 minutes, then let it stand for 5 minutes.
  • Pour 1 tbsp. of crushed wafers into the bottoms of paper drinking cups, then layer pudding and wafers until full.
  • Top with gummy worms or any other kind of fun toppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Clinton, Illinois, United States